Tuesday, May 25, 2010

level camp

Hahas.
I can't believe I am only posting about level camp like 4 days after I arrived at mainland Singapore?
Hahas.
But level camp was real fun.
the instructors were great, funny, nice, and just good lah.
and then the food not bad lol.
the games were quite boring to be frank.
the high element was nice and so was the low element.
and please, the night walk wasn't that scary.
but still, salute to the instructors who put in lots of efforts into this camp, because you guys well, just slept a few hours everyday just for this camp, so yeah, THANKS!!!
sO YEAH, I LOVE SINGAPORE, CAUSE SINGAPORE IS STILL THE BEST, why leh?
NO MOSQUITOES (AT LEAST NOT AS MANY AS PULAU UBIN)
NICE BED
NICE SCENERY
NICE TOILETS (YEAH, THOSE AT PULAU UBIN SUCKS, EXCEPT MAYBE FOR THE CHALET'S =D)
(OKAY, WHY AM I TYPIING IIN CAPSS?)
aiya, just know what Singapore damn good jiu okay liao .=DDD
WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!
5 & 6 rockkkk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment