Wednesday, May 26, 2010

rANDOM

Elective was fun and sad. Fun cause drama rocks. Sad cause it's the last day. =(
Heyhey, drama was awesome kay?
And today was totally awesome and funny. Ms Isla was perhaps more funny than usual. And Wei Xuan (The guy one) hahas, his speech damn cute sia. He was talking about what chim stuffs on why mans are not equal, talking about that brains, what 3 parts, what mono..... Hahas. No offence kay? I am not laughing at you or anything, just saying it was nice. Yeah, and so other people's also very good and funny. Totally entertaining and achieved it's intention to draw our attention. And Evangel the ahem was being so lame. She was like saying I like Fraser when it is obvious I don't . So we were SMS-ing each other. And she damn lag sia. Her SMS damn lag. Hahahs. And then she was like trying to know more about how I got to know Fraser eh. LOLS. Who's the person who anyhow spread the rumour arh? Tsktsk, FYI, I DON'T LIKE HIM.
Ohya and, I LOVE DRAMA!
lols, Drama maybe tiring, taxing, whatever, but I somehow still love it. So the stress, the journey of what torture all "heck-care", cause DRAMA'S SIMPLY AWESOMEEEE! (Really? Eh, I don't know leh, but I like don't hate drama or anything.)
ANYWAY, TODAY WAS A FAIRYHAPPY TALE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment